Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    Auro's injury is the worst thing that could have happened after Mavinga's red. VDV will have to play RB and *shudders* Hagglund and Zavaleta will more than likely play alongside each other again. Unless Moor starts, which would be madness. I'd rather see Hernandez play with Hagglund, in all honesty.

Shame Janson couldn't get here early enough. Really going to need a strong 70 minutes from Vazquez.
    I didn't read that Janson won't be available; but i'll take your word for it.

Without Janson, Mavinga, Auro we still have enough to win. But we really need 60-70 from Vazquez or we are looking at a potential draw...

Giovinco-Altidore
    Osorio-Vazquez-Delgado
    Bradley
    Morrow-Hagglund-Moor-VDW
    Bono

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Defoe View Post
    I didn't read that Janson won't be available; but i'll take your word for it.

Without Janson, Mavinga, Auro we still have enough to win. But we really need 60-70 from Vazquez or we are looking at a potential draw...

Giovinco-Altidore
    Osorio-Vazquez-Delgado
    Bradley
    Morrow-Hagglund-Moor-VDW
    Bono
    Janson has not even arrived in Toronto yet as of yesterday according to a few tweets I saw including one from John.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!