Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silver... where you at? This applies to all NS locations... I was in Waterloo this weekend and picked up a sweet pair of indoor boots for $15!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at the Oakville National...and the bums have now priced everything at 20% off only.....seems like fairly new stuff though, although light grey's......which are last year...winter jacket is now dark grey and seems shaped a little different, have men's and lady's zipp up light sweaters @ $79.95 less 20%.....seems like new track siuts also.....but no 50% off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaughno View Post
    Silver... where you at? This applies to all NS locations... I was in Waterloo this weekend and picked up a sweet pair of indoor boots for $15!
    I'm in Cambridge (unfortunately)
    I've been to the NS here and they have pretty much nothing. I even called to check and they confirmed they don't carry LS TFC stuff, or much of anything TFC...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Go to Hamilton dude, they had tonnes. Alot of new stuff, too, no white jersies tho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bars92 View Post
    ^Go to Hamilton dude, they had tonnes. Alot of new stuff, too, no white jersies tho.
    No car dude.
    But that's pretty far to go for a kit... lol I want 1 but the difference in price would prob go in paying for the extra gas.
    I might be in TO on Sat so I might try to get to CentreSports and pick 1 up there. Unless if theirs a National Sports thats easily accessible via the TTC?

Sucks to be out in the middle of nowhere!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cambridge Location

Just picked up a TFC Jacket REG $129 for $40 sweet deal....

Might have to go back and pick up the Jacket and PAnts...REG $149 for $44

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

National Sports in Pickering still has a bunch of nice deals.

I just got a long sleeve grey season one style jersey for $20.

They had nice jackets and stuff too. I was going to get the red rain shell type jacket, but I dont like the giant BMO on the back.

The jersey was apparently marked down from $120. It saddens me to know that at least one person probably paid that price for it.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BMO should be paying us to advertise.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boozilla View Post
    Exactly. If I got the jacket, it would be something I could only wear to TFC games. Though, for the $40 theyre charging, it really isnt a bad deal; even if I cant wear it in public outside of BMO Field.

Gixmo

I am looking for a Medium Rain Jacket or Pullover, with the thumb holes

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The National Sports in Pickering is awesome.

I usually wait until the merch is reduced severely and go buy it there. Lots of inventory and lots of good deals.

Retail price is for suckers. LOL

Yes, its true.. I don't like you one lil bit and now you know for sure ;) DWI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boozilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemusic View Post
    Exactly. If I got the jacket, it would be something I could only wear to TFC games. Though, for the $40 theyre charging, it really isnt a bad deal; even if I cant wear it in public outside of BMO Field.

That's just silly.. so would you say the same about Reebok or adidad if you wore a Leafs or Raptors jersey?

Or say that about wearing any European fottball kit?

its a logo just like any other. dont really get the point of these posts.

Gixmo

I hear ya but no National Sports near me The one in London has a closet sized TFC selection.

Oh well, I'll take my chances some day. If someone comes across a rain jacket in Medium/Large holla at me

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
    The National Sports in Pickering is awesome.

I usually wait until the merch is reduced severely and go buy it there. Lots of inventory and lots of good deals.

Retail price is for suckers. LOL
    Ive got two TFC jerseys.

Both first year models. A short sleeve red, and a long sleeve grey.

The red I bought off some guy in a TFC facebook group in year one. It was $25 I think and I picked it up in a parking lot at a football pitch. The grey one, as a I say, I just got a National Sports for $20.

The red one seems to be much better quality too. The crest isnt just an iron on patch, it seems embroidered. And the Adidas logo on the neck is embroidered as well, as opposed to the iron on for the grey.

All in all, im pleased as punch that I got both year one jerseys for under $50.

Football jerseys are a huge rip off. I bought a new one once (Celtic's black/green stripes from a couple years ago, still one of the nicest jerseys ever), and will never do it again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron95 View Post
    That's just silly.. so would you say the same about Reebok or adidad if you wore a Leafs or Raptors jersey?

Or say that about wearing any European fottball kit?

its a logo just like any other. dont really get the point of these posts.

The logo on the jersey doesnt bother me. It is how it is.

Im talking about the big BMO logo on the back of the red jacket (and other related TFC gear).

When I buy a Maple Leafs hoodie it doesnt have a giant BMO or ROGERS logo on the back.

Comparing the big BMO logos on TFC gear to the small Reebok logos on Leaf jerseys is disingenuous. The amount of Reebok branding on Leafs apparel is equivalent to the amount of Adidas branding on TFC gear. Just TFC gear takes it a step farther and slaps the primary sponsorship on just about everything.

Yes, its true.. I don't like you one lil bit and now you know for sure ;) DWI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The logo on the jersey doesnt bother me. It is how it is.

Im talking about the big BMO logo on the back of the red jacket (and other related TFC gear).

When I buy a Maple Leafs hoodie it doesnt have a giant BMO or ROGERS logo on the back.

Comparing the big BMO logos on TFC gear to the small Reebok logos on Leaf jerseys is disingenuous. The amount of Reebok branding on Leafs apparel is equivalent to the amount of Adidas branding on TFC gear. Just TFC gear takes it a step farther and slaps the primary sponsorship on just about everything.
    still dont understand as to why that would make you not wear the garment outside of a TFC match.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron95 View Post
    still dont understand as to why that would make you not wear the garment outside of a TFC match.
    Because I dont like being a walking billboard. Its pretty simple.

I do my banking at BMO. I would feel like an idiot walking in there with a giant BMO logo on my coat and not getting a penny for it.

Maybe you feel differently. Im guessing you do. Thats perfectly fine. To each their own.

Awaiting Confirmation
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was just down at RealSports (the new MLSE/Adidas store next to the ACC that opened last week) and they have some really nice TFC zip-up track tops. They're nicely fitted, but the problem is that the sleeves are waaaaaay too long. Me and another guy were complaining about it at the same time.

Plus side - I'm pretty sure I saw JDG yakkin' on a cellphone on my way there.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Team shirts are one thing, but some non-massively BMO branded gear would be nice.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is some of the old stuff at RealSports on sale?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive got two TFC jerseys.

Both first year models. A short sleeve red, and a long sleeve grey.

The red I bought off some guy in a TFC facebook group in year one. It was $25 I think and I picked it up in a parking lot at a football pitch. The grey one, as a I say, I just got a National Sports for $20.

The red one seems to be much better quality too. The crest isnt just an iron on patch, it seems embroidered. And the Adidas logo on the neck is embroidered as well, as opposed to the iron on for the grey.

All in all, im pleased as punch that I got both year one jerseys for under $50.

Football jerseys are a huge rip off. I bought a new one once (Celtic's black/green stripes from a couple years ago, still one of the nicest jerseys ever), and will never do it again.
    I've got both the short sleeved grey and red year one jersey's that have no sponsor on the front, they have Toronto, I think they are the sharpest looking ones!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I dont like being a walking billboard. Its pretty simple.

I do my banking at BMO. I would feel like an idiot walking in there with a giant BMO logo on my coat and not getting a penny for it.

Maybe you feel differently. Im guessing you do. Thats perfectly fine. To each their own.
    I show security my BMO at the game and get to skip the line ups,.....yahoo,....we are all slaves to the machine.......all of the league has huge ad logos on their shirts, ever see international hockey, or formula 1, how about those fruit of the looms........you are right in a way, but if wearing a logo is one way to keep my team in the mix, so be it.....20,000 fans can't be that uncool......if we win a championship, I'll put it on my ass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cherish the initial Toronto FC jersey that just said "Toronto FC" on the front!!!

Thats the one I have!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superstar1976 View Post
    I cherish the initial Toronto FC jersey that just said "Toronto FC" on the front!!!

Thats the one I have!
    Agreed 100%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superstar1976 View Post

Thats the one I have!
    I think I have that one too. It's a grey one. My parents brought it over to me in England when I lived there from 2005-2007. Try getting coverage of MLS over there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got the "presentation kit" ...jacket and pants at the Cambridge store.

Reg $149.. on for $44

a bit more than 2/3 off works for me.
    Last edited by Batman; 05-13-2010 at 08:18 PM.