Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
This is true. Westberg has been fantastic; I just hope that age and the TFC second keeper curse don’t hit him.

If Bradley does leave then that’s a sign they aren’t looking to make it far this year, and that we will see Fraser in that spot with someone potentially coming later. I doubt we see them bringing in a solid defensive mid this window.

I’m in the RB camp, but I don’t see it happening with Auro and Laryea still here. I think Laryea is probably as good as Auro at this point, considering Auro spends quite a bit of time injured, plus he costs nothing. A defensively solid RB would be an upgrade on either and allow us to play differently too. It would also help the weaker side of our defense (though hopefully OG does that as well).

I don’t see them bringing in another CB, and don’t see them letting Zavaleta go this season anyway.

I’m a little less interested in the signings (I doubt we see anything other than the guys we’ve already pursued), and a little more interested on if we’re shipping anyone out in preparation for next season.
I’d be shocked if Bradley leaves. This is his team.