Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    I don't see that in the chart. With 58 points, it's a 4% chance we end up in 4th.
    That first chart, yes. The last chart says something different, which is what I was referencing. Not sure what the difference is. Looks like it's draft seed.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fergiejr View Post
    That first chart, yes. The last chart says something different, which is what I was referencing. Not sure what the difference is. Looks like it's draft seed.
    those columns in the second chart are all snafu'd by the looks of it. The column for 3rd place should be for 2nd and a couple more are misplaced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StokeciTFC View Post
    those columns in the second chart are all snafu'd by the looks of it. The column for 3rd place should be for 2nd and a couple more are misplaced.
    I think it is because of the East/West divisions. At a certain point, only NYCFC can catch us, so they get 1st, we get 3rd and someone from the West gets 2nd.

The first chart is for playoffs in our division (only 11 postions), the last is the race for the supporters shield (22 positions).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    I think it is because of the East/West divisions. At a certain point, only NYCFC can catch us, so they get 1st, we get 3rd and someone from the West gets 2nd.

The first chart is for playoffs in our division (only 11 postions), the last is the race for the supporters shield (22 positions).
    Yes, I think this is right - there is a minor chance we end up 2nd only because in order for that to happen the West has to catch us *and* NYCFC have to not catch us, so we are still 1st in the east.

The last chart is actually for draft lottery seeding.