Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The annual press day before training camp starts in Turkey is likely going to be the 26th. the $64,000 question is whether DeRo will be there and if yes, what he says.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post
    The annual press day before training camp starts in Turkey is likely going to be the 26th. the $64,000 question is whether DeRo will be there and if yes, what he says.

Hopefully by then there is a resolution to the whole thing. If there is and the resolution includes DeRo staying with TFC, I would expect a joint statement that has been vetted by both sides. In other words, minimal info released to the public.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Hopefully by then there is a resolution to the whole thing. If there is and the resolution includes DeRo staying with TFC, I would expect a joint statement that has been vetted by both sides. In other words, minimal info released to the public.
    I expect TFC to either make DeRo unavailable to the press that day, or more likely, I expect him to dismiss all of it as rumour then quickly say something along the lines of "it's all behind me and I'm focused on the upcoming season".

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens