Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roogsy should avoid this thread like a plague for the remainder of its lifespan for the BS he was spewing yesterday.

Chevy astutely called him out on his "sources" and it turns out there was absolutley no truth to anything that his "sources" were claiming. Here are the facts:

1. There was no agreement in place for Dero to trial with Celtic
    2. Dero did not receive permission from Toronto FC or MLS to trial with Celtic
    3. Nobody from MLS or TFC spoke to anyone from Celtic until after the training session yesterday
    4. Dero/management made the decision to trial without consent and tried to spin it as "informal training" once the backlash started and it became clear that he was in the wrong

"Source" this, "unconfirmed report" that, give me a break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KShep121 View Post
    Roogsy should avoid this thread like a plague for the remainder of its lifespan for the BS he was spewing yesterday.

Chevy astutely called him out on his "sources" and it turns out there was absolutley no truth to anything that his "sources" were claiming. Here are the facts:

1. There was no agreement in place for Dero to trial with Celtic
    2. Dero did not receive permission from Toronto FC or MLS to trial with Celtic
    3. Nobody from MLS or TFC spoke to anyone from Celtic until after the training session yesterday
    4. Dero/management made the decision to trial without consent and tried to spin it as "informal training" once the backlash started and it became clear that he was in the wrong

I cant speak to the Roogsy stuff...BUT I am expecting breaking news from Derosario DJ services shortly (Dero's other brother) and maybe a special offer for TFC fans only...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KShep121 View Post

1. There was no agreement in place for Dero to trial with Celtic Never claimed there was. DeRo's permission was for training.
    2. Dero did not receive permission from Toronto FC or MLS to trial with Celtic Again, never said there was.
    3. Nobody from MLS or TFC spoke to anyone from Celtic until after the training session yesterday No one ever claimed they did.
    4. Dero/management made the decision to trial without consent and tried to spin it as "informal training" once the backlash started and it became clear that he was in the wrong DeRo's management did not ask for a trial. That they are spinning it as "training" did not change from the start.

What is happening this morning is exactly what happened yesterday morning. You guys are getting swayed by every piece of news that comes out. Duane Rollins "Cochrane" article comes out. People want to lynch Dwayne. The Star and CBC article come out and people wonder if DeRo had approval and calm down to wait. Rollins comes out with another pro-TFC article correctly stating that there was never any trial agreement from MLS or TFC (which nobody ever claimed, it's a red herring) everyone wants to lynch him again. How about waiting for another response from the other side? I can say for certainty that Dwayne did not leave his home and family until he got a call giving the green light. What else you would expect a player to do I don't know. This is between the agent, MLS and TFC. And this agent is no "First Wave". He is experienced in European club transfers.