Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about this to make the Supporters Shield more meaningful. Winner gets bye directly to two game MLS Cup Final. I know its a long time to be off, but if the playoffs can be compressed somehow it then gives a team a huge advantage and more teams would fight to be the overall season champs.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    How about this to make the Supporters Shield more meaningful. Winner gets bye directly to two game MLS Cup Final. I know its a long time to be off, but if the playoffs can be compressed somehow it then gives a team a huge advantage and more teams would fight to be the overall season champs.
    Biggest improvement to get peeps onside would be the Honour Guard for the winner the match after. I love it.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I would like to see something like cups for winning each conference, with buys to the conference playoff final. Then a final between the east and west winners to determine the league champion. Something more like Major League Baseball.