Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is good TFC is good for me....,wow we have so many owners here......interesting how most of the last neg responders I guess have no faith in the new mgmt to sort things out...I have complete faith in the new team to build TFC accordingly....DeRo is just a part of the team, it is up to them how it all works out...and...thank god..for that, no more kneejerk respones as basically sounded off here for almost 2000 posts......
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    what is good TFC is good for me....,wow we have so many owners here......interesting how most of the last neg responders I guess have no faith in the new mgmt to sort things out...I have complete faith in the new team to build TFC accordingly....DeRo is just a part of the team, it is up to them how it all works out...and...thank god..for that, no more kneejerk respones as basically sounded off here for almost 2000 posts......
    For the most part, very true. However I feel that a large share of supporters have faith in the new management team AND want DeRo's a$$ shipped out of town.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    For the most part, very true. However I feel that a large share of supporters have faith in the new management team AND want DeRo's a$$ shipped out of town.
    The new manager says he wants him back as, "Captain and leader." do we give him a chance to make it work?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Red View Post
    The new manager says he wants him back as, "Captain and leader." do we give him a chance to make it work?
    As long as he won't upset the apple cart with the rest of the roster, I'm fine with it. At the end of the day, even with his various faults, DeRo is still likely this team's best player. If he's willing to shut up and play, and put this drama behind him, I certainly can.

I'm just more concerned with whether he has poisoned the waters with his teammates.

- Scott
    “Heroism breaks its heart, and idealism its back, on the intransigence of the credulous and the mediocre, manipulated by the cynical and the corrupt.” ~Christopher Hitchens