Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dwayne De Rosario
    Thanks to all the Celtic supporters, players & coaching staff for making my trip to Scotland pleasant & memorable. TFC has denied Celtic's interest for a short term loan so I will be returning. Wish the Celtic club & supporters all the best for 2011. Cheers!!!

Dwayne, you are an idiot. That is pretty clear. Ever heard the expression don't bite the hand that feeds you ? What are you thanking the Celtic supporters for you tool ? Why post a message like this when your ass is on the way back to the club, what purpose does it serve...who are the idiots advising the idiot ? As i refuse to believe one human being can be so stupid.
    Last edited by wzhxvy; 01-16-2011 at 06:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    Dwayne De Rosario
    Thanks to all the Celtic supporters, players & coaching staff for making my trip to Scotland pleasant & memorable. TFC has denied Celtic's interest for a short term loan so I will be returning. Wish the Celtic club & supporters all the best for 2011. Cheers!!!

Dwayne, you are an idiot. That is pretty clear. Ever heard the expression don't bite the mouth that feeds you ? What are you thanking the Celtic supporters for you tool ? Why post a message like this when your ass is on the way back to the club, what purpose does it serve...who are the idiots advising the idiot ? As i refuse to believe one human being can be so stupid.
    An idiot and a classless, selfish prick.
    Get rid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Davenport View Post
    An idiot and a classless, selfish prick.
    Get rid.
    Id tend to agree on a few points.......showing himself to be a classless selfish beotch to be honest. I actually dont want him anywhere near next seasons roster now...away and sign for Kilmarnock you using piece of shit. Shed Rule.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wzhxvy View Post
    Dwayne De Rosario
    As a TFC supporter, I truly feel loved by DeRo in this statement.