Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoesphNdo View Post
    I know it was only 20+ minutes but Osorio looked great today. I thought he changed the game, providing the kind of calm, incesive passing Canada couldn't manage, and it nearly got Canada back into it. Hope he brings that form back to us, he looked like he belonged on a field with players or that caliber
    He's been playing more of a deep midfield role with the national team under Marsch and he's looked well there.

When were fully healthy (if ever) I'd move him to play beside Flores. Have Richie and Spicer as wingbacks.
    Last edited by SenorDingDong; 07-10-2024 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

messi hurt and surely now missing the wednesday game...huge opportunity for us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SenorDingDong View Post
    He's been playing more of a deep midfield role with the national team under Marsch and he's looked well there.

When we’re fully healthy (if ever) I'd move him to play beside Flores. Have Richie and Spicer as wingbacks.
    Marsch said he thinks Osorio can be for Canada what Kljestan was for NYRB after he came back from Belgium. A veteran ten, in other words. Against Uruguay he was certainly getting forward, was doing some providing, and he came awfully close to scoring as well. .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

montreal just drew red bulls on the road(big choiniere own goal though) so they are equal on points with us with a game in hand before the big showdown saturday...dc won tonight with a comeback win in the last few minutes and philly won also...with a win or a draw saturday we can still have some hope but with a loss we are realistically out as we still have incredibly difficult games coming up vs columbus miami red bulls...last time we won at saputo stadium was 2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a nearly not fun where are they now file, I just listened (no stream available, apparently, felt like going back in time...) to my Irish team scrape past a Gibraltar team in the Conference league, and who set up their goal which tied the series at the time? Alvaro fucking Rey