11 12.09%
  • 29 and Under (One of the Worst Teams)

0 0%

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Around 47 pointS if we’re lucky. We’ll probably miss the playoffs as MLSE seem content with a single championship season. They passed up the chance of building a dynasty and I expect to see more and more Argos signage at BMO as MLSE hedge their bets. The decision to let both Séba and Vasquez go without adequate replacements. Osorio being viewed as one of our ‘star’ players when he’s really no more than an average journeyman. Akinola, Bakero, Hamilton, and Endoh all in the first team squad. Akinola, Bakero, Hamilton, and Endoh all in the first team squad and likely to feature regularly

The complete failure to replace Séba, like for like, instead bringing in an average player like Boyd, leaves us with a complete lack of an attacking threat. I really can’t see where the goals are going to come from. Re-signing Altidore and treating it like he’s the second coming, shows how much contempt MLSE have for the fans. He’s likely to miss half the season with hamstring issues as he has most of his career. The defence is a shambles with aging players like Ciman and Moor, likely to leak like a sieve. Letting Hagglund go instead of the coach’s favourite nephew and the failure to off load Ver dear Weil will cost us goals to be sure. Only Mavinga and Morrow inspire any confidence at the back and we need four defenders not 2. Auro was a bust for me, and it’s disappointing Vanney sees him as adequate. More goals will be lost due to his piss poor positioning.

I’m afraid we’re headed back to the bad old days, where being a member of the league is enough for MLSE. This will translate into to more mediocrity and misery for the TFC support. The off season has been an utter disaster and the more I think about it we’ll be lucky to get to 47 pts, it’ll likely be closer to 37

I don’t think I’ve ever been less enthusiastic about the start of a new season than this year.
    Last edited by General Woolfe; 03-02-2019 at 03:47 AM.