View Poll Results: Do you approve of the job Winter is doing as head coach of TFC?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

129 63.55%
  • No

36 17.73%
  • Reserve judgement until the transfer window

38 18.72%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give him a D, zero organization zero clue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    So basically the improvement you speak of is solely in these last 2 games. The DPs alone could account for that. What exactly has Winter done to make the team better in terms of strategy and implementation? That is a much more important question and one that appears to have been giving us a worrisome answer prior to the arrival of the DPs.
    winter has been evaluating what players could be utilized on the team. do they fit his vision, can he play them in different positions (key in his plans) and that contributes to our losses earlier on. you can train all you want, but its in games where you truly find out if a player can do what you want him to do. its trial and error. frustrating for the support, but there's not many alternatives for winter to find these things out. i just see it as part of the rebuild. he tried to make it work with what he had, he wasnt happy with that, got rid of the dead weight, brought in more people that he think would fit the bill (not easy to do quickly with transfer windows and the restrictions he has to deal with) and only now seems to be getting where he wants to be. and it shows. there has been improvement all season, but it depends on what you see as improvement. many here only seem to look for positive results. i see that as gravy, but have been seeing improvement all season. it all depends on where you look.