Quote Originally Posted by stevep View Post
I feel sorry for season seat holders. early indications are that this is going to be like last year
groupon has tfc tickets for $30 for the next 3 home games
Its going to be another looong year. Have 4. At times I couldnt even give them away for free to come along with me and my son. Once the Italians came, everyone wanted to come...but now, a disaster start, a humiliating loss to a garbahe team in Dc who played literal kids against us...missing guys....and now we have Insigne out who knows how long.

Will freeze my a.ss off opening night no doubt, but hopefull despite BB's managging or lack thereof we can turn it around.

I DO NOT want to hear about anymore "windows". The first 10 games we better be near the top...no injury excuses...everyone knows we have little depth...everything is on Isnigne and Fede, and if Fede goes down too...we are going to have another playoff miss....

Hope we turn it around but with our midfield in particular being so bad defensively, we will leak goals...and no Insigne, and no forwards other than Fede, he'll be double/triple teamed and we will have no offense either.