Threaded View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get this "we looked bad for most of it." Did you people watch the first half? We were killing them - they had no decent play that first half.

Second half, they came out on fire but didn't put that many shots on until they basically gave up the midfield to us. Then Bono shut em down. IF they try that from the get go on Sunday, they'll be massacred.

Klejstein was out of sorts all game and we got under his skin (NYRB has a thin skin all the time).
    Gantar was the Video Ref - draw your own conclusions.
    Vasquez took a hip check to the noids - should have been at least a yellow to Felipe there.
    Bradley played wonderful. Great hustle, took their press out of the game.
    Delgado made some errors, as did Mavinga - both of them have to learn to avoid the cross ball if you can't make it.
    Marsch got outcoached - he didn't press at first (that was planned) and they gave up all momentum. They played scared until they got that goal. Then they played hard but were just not that technically proficient.
    We are a MUCH better team technically then them.
    Cooper at the end was soooo CONCACAF it made me laugh.

We are up coming home with away goals - job done. Injuries? We will see. But I'd put that team without Vasquez & Moor up against any team in the league.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 10-30-2017 at 09:39 PM.