Quote Originally Posted by mistercorporate View Post
We've proven their dillusions wrong one fact at a time, there's only a couple more they have still dangling around. 1) They still think they're breaking even financially because of the Grey Cup every few years and... 2) They think they're a success because they get 500,000 bored farmboys and grandpas from the prairies watching (they still claim most of the viewers are from the GTA hahahaha!) 3) They think we're losing money. Give me a break...look at our seating map for the next home game, only a few seats available and they're $87/a pop for the upper deck corner seats lol, which means $100 average tickets minimum (remember we also have luxury seating and premium seats) x 27,000 average paid tickets x 20 home games minimum = $54 million + $4 million shirt sponsorship alone + merchandising + food/drink, etc. and we're well over $60 million in revenue. Our DP's are just a quarter of that cost... This is a massive financial success for MLSE even with shit TV ratings. We've only got one way to go, and that's up baby! Expect stadium expansion talk to start again within 2 years. A 10 year old franchise which will one day be among the top sports entities in the entire country, book it.

I say keep calling them out on their dillusional crap since they're always wrong...leave no quarter, they insult TFC or soccer, they pay. Period. Half the fun of sports is stomping on and destroying your most disrespectful and arrogant adversaries, it's fun!
For the record, I'm just referring to that one twitter account. It's a professional troll account (who has an account here). Ignore him and let him fade away. He thrives on TFC fans responding to his nonsense.