I think it's safe to say that we now all know Nelsen is not a good coach. Multiple baffling subs/formations have happened that not even a rep level coach would do. We know he's a people person, but he's not a tactician in the slightest. So my question is, what is, as it stands now, this teams potential under a proven MLS coach? (Kreis, Sigi, Arena, Pareja, Petke) I'm asking this because I think Nelsen's leash is getting shorter and shorter with each game, and he'll be fired soon enough. I think Leiweke is gonna make a big splash with this next head coach, and I think if it's the right guy, TFC can go deep into the playoffs, to around the Eastern Conference Finals, probably bowing out to SKC.

The right coach would be able to get even more out of Bradley, playing him in a more attacking roaming position instead of a defensive roaming position, all while making sure the backline is still covered by Warner/Orr. He could also move Gilberto behind Defoe, where he would be much more effective imo, because he's got the pace and control to push the backline and make them make a mistake, thus leading to Defoe finding some space