Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
Don't hold your breath waiting for Larry Tanenbaum to get involved in the NFL. He doesn't have the jam (or the interest, I believe).

His holding in MLSE is worth around $300-400M, and that is more than all his other interests put together.
Here's a Tanenbaum quote in regards to his interest in the NFL: "I'm highly interested in an NFL team and Ted is, too," said Tanenbaum. Ted is referring to Ted Rogers, who actually didn't want to invest in owning an NFL team at the time, just getting the Bills for Toronto. Your opinion on Tanenbaum's interest is wrong.

Tanenbaum was just another example. He's worth an estimated 1 billion dollars. I'm not holding my breath on anything, just showing you guys that could possibly be involved in a team. There is no certainty to anything, one way or the other.

I'm still not entirely sure what your point is. Like I say, you just seem like a contrarian. You seem to be wrong about two things in your last post, but you don't hesitate to put it out there as fact. Tanenbaum is worth more than you think and his interest is much stronger than you think. You can believe whatever you want, but the facts are different.