i cant make it this wednesday, but i just drank a couple of double vodka's and this is what i would love to see happen next saturday day match. (sorry parky, denime, cant find a protest idea thread going-which surprises the bejeezus outta me).

two words: MASS MOONING!!!
(w/ banner(s) and two stick support)

just after the national anthem, everybody symbolically drops their drawers and moons the FO and MLSE private box en masse. then we pull up our drawers and effin leave. en masse. and nobody buys a single goddamn beer in the process (ok, i might get a delicious nathan's hotdog to go). and then we all go king dave's. EDIT: kathy says ixnay on goin back to king daves. ok, so we all leave and go a bar (bar prices are cheaper=win/win).

note: i will be providing a handful of high quality sharpies for those that want to display their displeasure on their ass. i already know what i'm gonna write. er, i just gotta find the girl to write it.

this should get their attention at the top. mlse will be be forced into seein the "bottom line". plus i'm lookin forward to the ladies joinin in on this one. HELLO! phonzo's ass - not so much.

its peaceful, non-violent and VERY effective. might even make the papers.

can someone under 40 pls post an example photo of a mass mooning on here? i dont know wtf i'm doin. i'm goin to make a drink...

craiger