1) I feel gouged not only with the season ticket prices, but also with the prices of the game day experience just to simply have a drink or eat (yes I know, the alternative is eat before you come)

2) On-field product. Poor, has been for 4 years, and given who the ownership is I'm not sure if they are capable of making it better than average.

3) Respect. As an SSH, I don't feel respected by ML$E and if you compare the SSH packages across the league, you will see that we are being screwed royally. I guess this ties in to point #1, because I'm talking in terms of cost.

4) Transportation. We are on the freakin go-line and get 20k at each game, is that not worth having a dedicated train right after the game????

5) Waiting list. I think the waiting list is a farce and I think it will be proven this coming season. I know 4 people who are not renewing their seasons either, and I see the sentiment is growing including recent articles in the paper feeding off this.

6) Accessibility of tickets. It will be easy, why committ to the entire season when scalpers were giving away tickets last year? Evidenced by the many games with the place half to 3/4 full, interest is fading likely because of the price for the quality product (cheaper to see Man United, how is this possible???)

I will still be a fan, just not a season ticket holder, unless my rep pulls a rabbit out of a hat.