Hybrid View

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post

Spicer is looking like the real deal. Could be our best draft pick ever?
    I'd say he's one of the best, probably #2. Over the years there have been a few good ones. Maurice Edu was an early good pick, who was later sold to Rangers, playing 4 seasons for them. I'd say he was our best pick ever. Some others were decent when they played here, but hit their best levels playing for other teams. Stefan Frei and Joao Plata would be examples of that.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    I'd say he's one of the best, probably #2. Over the years there have been a few good ones. Maurice Edu was an early good pick, who was later sold to Rangers, playing 4 seasons for them. I'd say he was our best pick ever. Some others were decent when they played here, but hit their best levels playing for other teams. Stefan Frei and Joao Plata would be examples of that.
    Yep, we famously traded him for the grass at BMO lol.

Also, – who was it that seemed to collapse at the end of the Orlando match? You could see them lying on the ground after the final whistle. Was it Berna?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James17930 View Post
    …Also, – who was it that seemed to collapse at the end of the Orlando match? You could see them lying on the ground after the final whistle. Was it Berna?
    Yes, believe it was Bernardeschi with Franklin on top of him.