Quote Originally Posted by FiveThreeTwo View Post
3 games in, lol but between power rankings and the other articles posted, and Matt Doyle (for a guy whose never played the game, or coached or took badges why he has so much credibility while being so smug is beyond me) - MLS writers and content creators still have a mega hate boner over us turfing Bob.

They seemingly can’t come to a realization that maybe the team wasn’t all that bad; that it isn’t just player quality, through balls and FIFA tactics/x’s & o’s That decide a team is ‘good’. That if Bob couldn’t have got more production out of it - team musta surely sucked.

Or maybe Bob and MB4 and the coaching staff that were apart of that were the problem lol. That their approach blew, training philosophy’s weren’t modern at all, and that in 2024 you can’t speak or boom around with excess bravado to athletes and kids like Bob does if you have minimal winning consistency to back it.

I hope our Defense continues, we add a striker and we stay higher up or at least stay in a playoff fight - and half these pundits/mouthpieces just stay the fk away from any start of putting focus on us. Even if they are shackled by Miami/US markets needing all the exposure to boost Apple subs - between Montreal and our good start, there isn’t a whole lot to respect being given at least early (I know, 3 games in lol)
Or, TFC is just overperforming at this time.

I can't blame the pundits from under rating TFC. Let's face it, most of us expected us to be shit at the beginning of the season.