Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuushalinsky View Post
    10 game check in

Despite only having 11 goals and being at a -2 GD, this team has that dawg in 'em, stealing 7 points away so far at 2-3-1. Along with a pretty great 3-1-0 record at home, we're in 4th somehow, 5th by PPG. How are we feeling lads?
    You cannot help but feel good based on where we’ve been these last few seasons. They are clearly over performing at the moment but the team fights hard and that makes them worth watching.

My worries about ongoing improvement are really down to Manning’s continued presence and Hernandez’s lack of experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    You cannot help but feel good based on where we’ve been these last few seasons. They are clearly over performing at the moment but the team fights hard and that makes them worth watching.

My worries about ongoing improvement are really down to Manning’s continued presence and Hernandez’s lack of experience.
    Yep, as someone lukewarm on the announcement of Herdman, I'd support putting his statue outside BMO field at this point. Given what he inherited, and the injuries we've had, I'm over the moon with where we're at. And I still maintain a first round exit in the playoffs is a great season given that mess. We'll lose games throughout this season, but that doesn't change the job Herdman has done and is doing.

But, still continue to see evidence that Manning is an albatross on this team, and that continued into our major winter business this year which has yet again held the team back. We have a firm ceiling while he's still here. The jury is out on Hernandez, there's not much there to tell me he'll turn into a star, but it's early.