Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So last year if we left our money with TFC they gave us a 10% credit. Now they send us an email saying "since you left money with us for 2020 and 2021 we're giving you 10% Membership Rewards"? Which they'd already given us last year. Am I the only one who thought that email was garbage?
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    So last year if we left our money with TFC they gave us a 10% credit. Now they send us an email saying "since you left money with us for 2020 and 2021 we're giving you 10% Membership Rewards"? Which they'd already given us last year. Am I the only one who thought that email was garbage?
    I'M assuming you expected them to give an additional 10% for keeping the cash with them for 2021 as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I'M assuming you expected them to give an additional 10% for keeping the cash with them for 2021 as well?
    Not at all. But I'd rather they didn't send me an email acting like they're doing something for STH when it's literally the exact same thing they've already done last year. I don't like them framing it as "here's what we're doing for our loyal fans this year" when it's actually nothing.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes