Hybrid View

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The team should have withdrawn from MLS competition and loan all players to other teams for the entirety of the season.

Canadian teams got screwed by our government. I do not want to make this political, but its a god damn fact.
    Sorry, but as I just said in my last post, I don’t think you can’t blame COVID for the terrible play on the field and the bad coaching and management decisions. Playing at BMO Field wouldn’t change those things that much. Maybe a little boost, but we would still have the Jozy debacle, no shape or consistency, mind boggling tactical and strategic decisions, a surprising number of injuries, and a complete and utter lack of action from management.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This club is lucky to be holding my funds from last year's seasons seats, or I would not be renewing them next season. And I've had mine since 2007.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We were just as horrid against Montreal and Vancouver at the beginning of the season. Two teams in the same boat as us and at the beginning of the year. So, it not like things were fine and the wheels started to fall off. I have no idea how we managed to beat Leon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We were probably still playing the Vanney way when we beat Lyon as it was so early in the season and the short preseason due to the outbreak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rydermike View Post
    We were just as horrid against Montreal and Vancouver at the beginning of the season. Two teams in the same boat as us and at the beginning of the year. So, it not like things were fine and the wheels started to fall off. I have no idea how we managed to beat Leon

FAIR