Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For all of those who have been calling for this - who exactly do you think we're going to have come in and improve this position?

I think we're going to look back on this as the start of a rough period for TFC, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    For all of those who have been calling for this - who exactly do you think we're going to have come in and improve this position?

I think we're going to look back on this as the start of a rough period for TFC, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
    I think you might be right. Seems like he was extremely liked by the players. It'll be hard to replace.

https://twitter.com/Chris_Mavinga/st...08948974137344
    Last edited by RealG-TFC; 12-01-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RealG-TFC View Post
    I think you might be right. Seems like he was extremely liked by the players. It'll be hard to replace.

The link is broken, but I imagine it was this quote from Chris Mavinga on Twitter:

"Thank You Greg Vanney for everything you did for me on and off the field, You raised my level up, You trusted me when nobody trusted me and thanks to you i became a better man. I will miss you a lot. Thank you again ! #GregVanney#TFCLive