Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Their leadership has enough of their own baggage to substantiate the claims against them.

https://newspress.com/blm-l-a-leader-and-anti-semitism/

But the original reason it was brought up was because of Jozy's behaviour to our trainer and that wasn't a racist thing. If you were shitting the bed as hard as Jozy has been out there for the past few months you'd be mad too every time you walked off the pitch. And he should be because it's not good enough.
    I'd actually deleted my comment (not in time clearly) because I don't have the time/energy today to get into it about BLM again.

On Jozy we can agree. I've always been a fan of his, but this year he looks disinterested the times he's actually on the pitch, and his production (or complete lack of it) has been so disappointing. I've always loved his fire but I think it's clearly time to move on from him, and I hate saying that.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ben - D.O.W. View Post
    I'd actually deleted my comment (not in time clearly) because I don't have the time/energy today to get into it about BLM again.

On Jozy we can agree. I've always been a fan of his, but this year he looks disinterested the times he's actually on the pitch, and his production (or complete lack of it) has been so disappointing. I've always loved his fire but I think it's clearly time to move on from him, and I hate saying that.
    At this point, Jozy's mind is in Sandy, Utah and his body is in the infirmary.