Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    MLSE treat Raptors and Leafs season seat holders waaayyy better when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I'm a Raptors SSH as well and I can say that as soon as the Raps got good and the waiting list got long, the perks ended. I expect many events and many phone calls once the Raptors go into rebuild mode and the demand declines.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 105 View Post
    I'm a Raptors SSH as well and I can say that as soon as the Raps got good and the waiting list got long, the perks ended. I expect many events and many phone calls once the Raptors go into rebuild mode and the demand declines.
    Like the days of giving TFC season ticket holders free lower bowl Raptors tickets.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 105 View Post
    Yes, same thing happened with the Raps. MLSE has been doing less events for TFC the last few years anyway (since we stopped sucking as badly) and introduced the stupid lottery system.

Worse yet is that if you complain about the lack of perks they’ll do something to “make it better,” but they won’t add any value normally.