Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
And now for the 6th Annual poll of our expectations for TFC this year! Below is the link to last year's prognostications, which also contains links to previous years' polls.

http://forums.redpatchboys.ca/showth...or-TFC-in-2017

One game down and I thought they looked pretty good. Same group as last year almost, so I don't see a great loss in form. However, I see signs that Moor might finally be losing a step. I'm hoping our young backline will be up to the challenge when they're called on to be regular starters. The West is still going to be weaker this year and I can't see them losing or drawing more than 2-3 games against that opposition, but the East looks to be reloaded and tougher than ever, especially Atlanta. I'm thinking they end up with 67 points this year and a 19-10-5 record, but I've been known to always underestimate their actual results.
I wouldn't judge Moor based on that icebox game (or anyone else, for that matter). Howard looked like he didn't even want to dive for balls, because of how cold it was. -15C is unnatural weather to be playing soccer in.