Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside16 View Post
    The Fire have a bunch of issues right now so I take their game against them with a grain of salt. I am uncertain if it is the entire Limp Act team that is on fire or just Piatti. He has been borderline unplayable the last few games. Their backline is prone to being exposed and we will have plenty of chances to unlock them and the boys will want the win for Beita.
    They're all on fire. They replaced two liabilities in Midfield in Donadel and Bernardello and replaced them with Piette and Dzemailli, who've been almost perfect so far. A front 5 of Piette, Bernier, Dzemailli, Piatti, Tabla and Mancosu kinda scares me. Not to mention they can bring Oduro and Jackson Hamel coming off the bench.

Their defense usually goes the way their offence does. It's still the same back four that shit the bed last year, plus a new keeper who's worse than Bush. Montreal can be had, easily even, but we gotta bring our best and be opportunistic. gotta score first and stay organized. Otherwise we'll ship goals.
    Last edited by molenshtain; 08-22-2017 at 02:34 AM.