Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Parky, if people don't support this club because of what I or someone else says on an internet board, I'd question their level of dedication to begin with. What I say doesn't impact game day. I stay away from this group by no longer going to Shoeless, giving up my tickets in 112 and not interfering with whatever events you guys put together. That's your business. If people don't come to those things that has nothing to do with Roogsy. If you can't get people to participate at that level, don't be blaming Roogsy, that's just weak and crediting me with way too much influence. It's basically scapegoating and ignoring the real problems.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    And Parky, if people don't support this club because of what I or someone else says on an internet board, I'd question their level of dedication to begin with. What I say doesn't impact game day. I stay away from this group by no longer going to Shoeless, giving up my tickets in 112 and not interfering with whatever events you guys put together. That's your business. If people don't come to those things that has nothing to do with Roogsy. If you can't get people to participate at that level, don't be blaming Roogsy, that's just weak and crediting me with way too much influence. It's basically scapegoating and ignoring the real problems.
    A negative experience in their interaction with other supporters would certainly have an impact on someone's willingness to cooperate with other supporters on game day, wouldn't you think? Why should I join in with what someone is doing if they were a dick to me, whether in person or virtually?
    Toronto FC baby...best team everrrrrrrrrr -Jozy