Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he stays, as this seems to be the way the wind is blowing, here's how I see it going:

First home game, his name gets announced during the starting line ups with some boos and jeers mixed in with those yelling his last name. His first touch is greeted by a smattering of boos, his second by even less and more cheers to it then people get on with supporting the team.

The best way to put all of it behind him is to play his usual game but keep his head down, stick to his regular celebration when he scores and be the DeRo he's always been on the pitch

roll on 100!

All up in your head, like your hairstylist!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wull View Post
    If he stays, as this seems to be the way the wind is blowing, here's how I see it going:

First home game, his name gets announced during the starting line ups with some boos and jeers mixed in with those yelling his last name. His first touch is greeted by a smattering of boos, his second by even less and more cheers to it then people get on with supporting the team.

The best way to put all of it behind him is to play his usual game but keep his head down, stick to his regular celebration when he scores and be the DeRo he's always been on the pitch

roll on 100!

No doubt Wull! 100 pages...100 pages...100 pages!!! As we move!

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So the Kelly interview states that the club and DeRo have accepted that his "contract won't be renegotiated...and the club hopes to bring in a second DP (in March)

I can live with that. Can DeRo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    So the Kelly interview states that the club and DeRo have accepted that his "contract won't be renegotiated...and the club hopes to bring in a second DP (in March)

I can live with that. Can DeRo?
    Can you add incentives and bonuses without renegotiation? I really can't see this as being the end of it otherwise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wull View Post

roll on 100!
    So much for that then. This is not going to end well for anyone