Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is really boring, If deRo comes back and performs I will applaud him, If DeRo comes back and is mediocre I will boo him, It's all in DeRo's hands and how much of a professional, he and his agents are at negotiating with TFC. Pretty simple isn't it.
    Yes he is a proven goal scorer and game changer, but he is also a proven whiner, If I see DeRo sitting on the pitch sulking behind the play again I will puke.

DERO get on with it, if you really want out, get the fuck out, If you really want to negotiate and perform for TFC, the supporters and your home town, then get the fuck on with it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    This is really boring, If deRo comes back and performs I will applaud him, If DeRo comes back and is mediocre I will boo him, It's all in DeRo's hands and how much of a professional, he and his agents are at negotiating with TFC. Pretty simple isn't it.
    Yes he is a proven goal scorer and game changer, but he is also a proven whiner, If I see DeRo sitting on the pitch sulking behind the play again I will puke.
    Sulking behind the play? Really? The man has been unhappy with his contract for 2 years and played like his hair is on fire putting up 2 career seasons and you call that sulking behind the play? It really is becoming clear that you guys really don't want to give him a chance.

DERO get on with it, if you really want out, get the fuck out, If you really want to negotiate and perform for TFC, the supporters and your home town, then get the fuck on with it.
    It's the team that needs to get on with it. DeRo has been waiting for them not the other way around. Perhaps you should be sending this message to them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roogsy View Post
    Sulking behind the play? Really? The man has been unhappy with his contract for 2 years and played like his hair is on fire putting up 2 career seasons and you call that sulking behind the play? It really is becoming clear that you guys really don't want to give him a chance.

It's the team that needs to get on with it. DeRo has been waiting for them not the other way around. Perhaps you should be sending this message to them.
    The team knows what it's doing. As you say, for two years they had a player who was unhappy with his contract and they made just the right amount of empty promises to keep him playing well. Of course, it's the player's fault for listening and believing the "door was always open," and that his play would have an effect on a contract coming up to an option year (what is a contract option but a chance for renegotiation). No future player or agent will make the same mistake and give the team the benefit of the doubt.

Who knows if that will affect who will sign here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already did send an e-mail stating I thought DeRo deserves more to MLSE, Have You?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already did send an e-mail stating I thought DeRo deserves more to MLSE, Have You?
    I am all for giving the man a chance, always have been, perhaps his agent should be working harder on a negotiation

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did one better, I've told them in person.

I am all for giving the man a chance, always have been, perhaps his agent should be working harder on a negotiation
    That's what this whole Celtic thing was about. I have more confidence in the ruthlessness of this agent than I do in the competency of his last. Like I said, it's now in TFC's court. Let's see what they do.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's what this whole Celtic thing was about. I have more confidence in the ruthlessness of this agent than I do in the competency of his last. Like I said, it's now in TFC's court. Let's see what they do.
    hmmmm and here I thought this was all about having a chance to see how a "big outfit" trains. A chance to get a little stretching in, run a couple of laps, tour the stadium and visit the Celtic gift shop before going to Turkey.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's not go over this again. If anyone here thinks players train with big clubs only to stretch their legs, they're naive, plain and simple. Fans should not care about intent, as long as things are done properly, it's a part of the business and we should accept it.

Geez...talk about rehashing things that are irrelevant.

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You've come a long way baby

Originally Posted by Roogsy (page 29)
    ^ I think the point many of us are missing is that there appears to be different requirements for "training" as opposed to "trialing". Did DeRo meet the requirements for "trialing". Even I have to admit no. Did he meet the requirements for "training"? Even I am not sure how they differ from trial approvals, but apparently they do. Unfortunately in our rush to lynch DeRo have any of us considered whether he met the burden for a training session?