Quote Originally Posted by Parkdale View Post
here's a thought - maybe MLSE and the TFC FO should take a look in the mirror and ask themselves Why? all this trouble is going down. Is DeRo 100% to blame, or maybe..... (like every conflict in the history of conflicts) -- there's two sides to the story.

Now for the record, I'm not siding with DeRo here, I'm just saying that TFC's track record doesn't give me much trust in their ability to NOT fuck the whole thing up.
Who cares Parky, like I said yesterday. Even if MLSE is in the wrong (and we dont and wont know yet), we can clearly say right now that Dero is as well. There's more than enough blame/incompetence to go around. And I expect that from MLSE, I don't expect that from the guy who is supposed ot be the leader of this team, a representative of US on the club. Someone from the city. If he was doing nothing wrong, where's his statement "I'm sorry, I meant no disrepect to the club, I thougth I had permission but I was wrong. I'll stay away from Celtic until paperwork is cleared or I will return to Toronto. I appologize to both clubs and fans of both clubs"