Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FFS!!!!!

There is no way I am going to read this thread from the beginning. Is this some sort of record yet?

74 pages and still going strong. In an effort to catch up on this thread, can anyone give me a rundown of this thread in one paragraph?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 4evared View Post
    FFS!!!!!

There is no way I am going to read this thread from the beginning. Is this some sort of record yet?

74 pages and still going strong. In an effort to catch up on this thread, can anyone give me a rundown of this thread in one paragraph?
    DeRo and club at odds over money since 2009. Dero tells club in off season that he may/will be going to Celtic. Club either does not know or screws up by not acknowledging it or letting lines of communication with player dry up. Paperwork is screwed up. DeRo trials in Glasgow. TFC says come home and publicly state he is part of the future of the club. Rumours of a possible new deal from Mariner leak out. He comes home. Fans are torn over DeRo. Many want him to get his cash. Others want him ridden out of town on a rail. Others want him stripped of the captain's armband. Silence from player and club since his return.
    Last edited by bgnewf; 01-20-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bgnewf View Post
    DeRo and club at odds over money since 2009. Dero tells club in off season that he may/will be going to Celtic. Club either does not know or screws up by not acknowledging it or letting lines of communication with player dry up. Paperwork is screwed up. DeRo trials in Glasgow. TFC says come home and publicly state he is part of the future of the club. Rumours of a possible new deal from Mariner leak out. He comes home. Fans are torn over DeRo. Many want him to get his cash. Others want him ridden out of town on a rail. Others want him stripped of the captain's armband. Silence from player and club since his return.
    Thank you kind sir.

You are a gentleman and a scholar.